Monday, February 11, 2008

Going with the flow

Saturday I realized that the lesson I'm living right now is to go with the flow. To take what the universe gives me with open arms, knowing that I have all the resources I need, and that I am already dancing the dance that I most need right now.

Translated from Squishy: Stop fighting everything, stupid, and it'll stop being so hard.

Which is harder than it sounds - I've been doing a lot of fighting, and it's hard to step back, have faith, and accept good things.

Case in point: Housemates. As you all know, I've been getting a little bit fatalistic about the dearth of housemates to fill our 2 slots. But since I've been giving it an Honest Effort we've now got one fabulous moving in on the 1st and more emerging from the wings.

What's particularly poignant is that I resisted her when she first interviewed some weeks ago. And she also decided she didn't like the room. But now, she re - contacted us, and I went with the flow, and now I can realize how easygoing and responsible she is.

I can hardly wait for the next person - he or she is surely a blessing waiting to come my way.

No comments: