Thursday, February 07, 2008

TMBG Rawks!

Ah, so they do.

Strange night - interviewing potential housemates continues, and the resultant dinners with new people is of varying strangeness. Tonight's guest decided not to move here, but I think that's for the best. He sort of failed the Alvi the Small Social Skills test. If he'd been excited about being here, that would have been surmountable, but as it is, not a bad outcome for the evening.

I've been battling a cold all week - just dancing on the edge of not really being sick, but not really being well either. It's forced me to be a lot more quiet than usual - doing a lot more yoga at home, a lot more reading, a lot of resting. I'm trying to listen to my body and do things that will make it feel well.

Outside, the edge of winter is just starting to smooth over and the light is just starting to return.

No comments: